Town of Stoneville, NC

Report a Sewer Overflow or Backup

Sewer OverflowSewer back-ups can be a major problem for our customers. Overflows from ruptured sewer mains and manholes can threaten the environment so if you see a leak, back-up or overflow please report it as soon as possible.

Report overflows, leaks or back-ups during business hours (Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) to Town Hall in person or by calling 336-573-9393.

After hours or holiday reports may be made by calling the Public Works on-call number 336-932-9317.

Comments are closed.