Recycle Pickup Schedule – 2019 PDF
- Every other week recycle pickup
- Holiday week recycle pickup
- During weeks where an observed holiday falls before or on your scheduled collection day, Waste Management will collect your recyclables the day following your scheduled service day – usually on a Wednesday.
- In cases of inclement weather, they will provide service as soon as it is safe to do so.
Only These Items Should Be Put In Your Recycle Container
#1 THROUGH #7 PLASTIC BOTTLES ONLY
Only bottles with a neck or opening smaller than the widest part
- Remove caps and discard.
- Rinse, labels are ok.
- NO wide mouth containers (margarine tubs, ice cream pails, etc.)
GLASS FOOD AND BEVERAGE JARS / BOTTLES
Remove caps / lids and discard.
- Labels are ok.
CHIPBOARD / PAPERBOARD
(usually brown or gray on the inside)
Cereal boxes, paper towel rolls, facial tissue boxes, gift boxes, etc.
- Remove plastic and foil liners.
MAGAZINES and CATALOGS
No books, binders, or spiral notebooks.
ALUMINUM PIE TINS & FOIL
Rinse food residue from pie tins
ALUMINUM BEVERAGE CANS, STEEL FOOD AND BEVERAGE
CANS, AND AEROSOL CANS.
- Lids only if still attached and tucked inside; labels are ok.
- Aerosol cans – must be empty – remove and discard caps – do not flatten.
- Flatten cardboard boxes.
- NO pizza boxes or boxes contaminated with grease or food residue.
JUNK MAIL AND OFFICE PAPER
Envelopes, office & notebook
Shredded office paper must be bagged and tied in a clear plastic bag to prevent litter.
NEWSPAPERS and INSERTS
Remove from plastic bags.
CARDBOARD MILK & JUICE CARTONS
Do Not Recycle These!
- Building Material
- Ceramics, Dishes, Drinking Glasses & Glass Cooking/Storage Containers
- Deli Containers
- Light Bulbs
- including cfls
- Mirrors & Window Glass
- Motor oil, Antifreeze, Herbicide, Pesticide Containers & Other Household Chemical Containers
- Paint Cans
- Plastic Bags, Newspaper Bags & Plastic Wrap
- including packaging & containers